Andrew Priestley mentors business leaders worldwide. He is ranked in the Top 100 UK Entrepreneur Mentors. Qualified in Industrial and Organisational Psychology, he is a bestselling author, speaker and training. He is a guest lecturer in Leading Entrepreneurial Teams at Bayes Business School, London; and runs a regular business clinic.
Reasons Why You Might Chat With Andrew
- You are far too busy.
- You are too hands-on operational rather than strategic and recognise you need to change.
- You’ve been thinking about mentoring or coaching.
- You are running established 6, 7 and 8 figure business.
- You’d like distinctions strategic direction, improve business performance and grow, streamline for operational efficiencies, build high-performing teams or overhaul your business communication style.
- You want greater accountability.
- You want a sounding board… you want someone to listen objectively regarding big decisions.
At a glance
- Award Winning– 7 Industry Awards and Endorsements.
- Typical clients– owner/managing directors running established 6, 7 and 8 figure businesses
- Diverse experience – Clients in UK, USA, Australia, Mexico, Singapore, Canada and Europe in a diverse range of industries from SMEs to Corporate.
- Qualified– Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Learning and Development– offers refreshingly challenging Business Leadership Training for individuals and groups
- Relevant– Ambitious business owners running 6, 7 and 8 figure companies
- Specialist– resolving C-Suite leadership issues
- Global– With 20+ years working with leaders across 50+ industries in 11 countries
- Bestselling– Andrew is a #1 ranked business author. Click here to view and purchase Andrew’s books – Manage and Multiply Your Money, Starting and The Money Chimp.
- 2017 Smith and Williamson Power 100, Top 100 Entrepreneur Mentors, UK
- 2012 Key Person of Influence Programme endorsed by Institute Leadership and Management (ILM)
- 2011 Runner Up, Sales Professional of the Year/British Excellence in Sales and Marketing Awards (ISMM)
Please click here to book a 30-minute Zoom call to suit your schedule and time zone.