Andrew Priestley is a qualified, award-winning business leadership and executive coach with extensive experience working with a diverse range of established SME and corporate clients worldwide.
In 2017, he was ranked in the Top 100 UK Entrepreneur Mentors.
Qualified in Industrial and Organisational Psychology, he is the best-selling author of three books: The Money Chimp, Starting and Awareness; and has edited several other best-selling titles including Retire Inspire, Sales Genius, and the bestselling Fit For Purpose Leadership series.
He initially started coaching high-end compliance clients (aviation, mining, law, medicine, engineering etc) and developed an award winning leadership development methodology based on five traits of highly effective leaders, that is used worldwide.
Andrew is a highly sought after international speaker and facilitator.
Click here to view and download Andrew’s information sheet.
8 Reasons Why You Should Chat With Andrew
- You want results.
- You want to work with a qualified, business and leadership coach.
- You want to develop your skills and a natural style as leader.
- You are an ambitious owner/manager running established 6, 7 and 8 figure business.
- You don’t want to waste time. You’d like to identify you strengths and weaknesses … and relevant coaching targets.
- You’d like to clarify strategic direction, get an uplift in business performance, streamline your operational efficiencies, build high-performing teams and develop your business communication style.
- You want the coaching to challenge you. You want greater accountability.
- You want the opportunity to discuss, reject important issues in a confidential setting.
Want a snapshot?
- Award Winning– 7 Industry Awards and Endorsements.
- Typical clients– owner/managing directors running established 6, 7 and 8 figure businesses
- Diverse experience – Clients in UK, USA, Australia, Mexico, Singapore, Canada and Europe in a diverse range of industries from SMEs to Corporate.
- Qualified– Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Learning and Development– offers refreshingly challenging Business Leadership Training for groups
- Relevant– Ambitious business owners running 6, 7 and 8 figure companies
- Specialist– resolving C-Suite leadership issues
- Global– With 20+ years working with leaders across 50+ industries in 11 countries
- Bestselling– Andrew is a #1 ranked business author. Click here to view and purchase Andrew’s books – Starting and The Money Chimp.
- 2017 Smith and Williamson Power 100, Top 100 Entrepreneur Mentors, UK
- 2012 Key Person of Influence Programme endorsed by Institute Leadership and Management (ILM)
- 2011 Runner Up, Sales Professional of the Year/British Excellence in Sales and Marketing Awards (ISMM)
NB: ALL awards subject to strict criteria, detailed submissions and peer review.